Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Another Brick Wall

So back to the issue of the Neuro madness. After yet another insistence of having Dr. Harper not call me back to discuss Drake's 3rd EEG, has ordered and EKG to check his heart. The nurse called back today to set that up and didn't have another appointment set any earlier with the Dr. (which by the way the Dr. said she would get for me). Once again reminding the nurse of what Dr. Harper had promised, the nurse got me an earlier appointment to discuss Drake's fainting spells. I have in the mean while contacted Drake's first neurologist, Dr.Roach, in Ohio. He has given us a recommendation of another doctor in Raleigh and one in Chapel Hill. I'm checking into Raleigh due to the particular docs credentials. It's almost like a crap shoot trying to figure what to do sometimes. It's a good thing I was given common sense and intuition. I'm just trying to make my way sometimes though, like walking through a maze of brick walls and all the people in the maze with you speak a foreign language. I often think about what people in 3rd world countries or people with little education and with no support what so ever. Thanks again to my friends and family that help make the brick walls feel like foam blocks instead!

No comments: