Tuesday, March 4, 2008

JOY



Before I go on to tell about Drake, I wanted to share some advice that Dr.Roach gave me. I don't know if it was my frantic questions or just him being a good soul.


He said,"One of the greatest things in life for a person to experience is JOY. It doesn't matter weather you have an IQ of 50 or 250, you are capable.And if you experience JOY, you have had a successful life. This baby is capable of experiencing JOY because he has a loving family.We as a family will experience JOY because of this baby." I left his office that day and got in my car to write down his words. And with that said we as a family have adopted this philosophy and it's has made such a difference in our outlook. This goes to show what a GREAT doctor can do to help, even more than just the everyday medical needs.


No comments: