Monday, June 8, 2009

2 Points!!!


I was looking in my files for pictures of Drake when I found this. Isn't it funny to see his curious smile about the "new" toy that had just landed in his lap!!!
Grant had been shooting hoops at our garage for some time while Drake sat and watched (without an argument because he loves his big brother soooooooooo much). D' likes to lick his toys and I didn't really like the thought of what all touches G's ball. Between the dirt on the driveway off the tires (which has been who knows where) , the slobber from the dog (that has been eating who knows what) and big brother dripping (who knows why all over his ball), I thought it was time to get Drake his own!!!
I know, I know... a little dirt never hurt anyone and G' has proved that theory to it's fullest! I'm just not quite ready to test it on D'.
I'm glad I caught this moment on my camera, what a new ball really can mean to a little boy... even if he can't throw it on his own... I believe Mommy made two points that day!!!

2 comments:

Night Owl Mama said...

what a sweetheart. He is definatly amazed by the basket ball. I think that boys just have it in their blood.

Monica~ James~ Connor said...

drake is such a cutie!! i think you had to have scored three points atleast...ha ha ha!